Property Manager - Melbourne CBDMelbourne CBD
Position title: Property Manager
Reports to: Principal
If you're looking to take your career to the dream level, here's your chance. We are seeking a driven Property Manager to assist our expanding network across the Melbourne CBD with our exceptional support, culture and long term career growth therefore providing the perfect opportunity to fast-track your real estate career with outstanding package and ongoing lucrative perks. You will be in command of your own expansive territory offering boundless opportunities, where your existing property management experience will enable you to expand and grow your property management portfolio with confidence.
Role and Responsibilities
- Uphold the company’s mission, values and vision to serve our clients;
- Demonstrated ability to perform, monitor, report and analysis as set in KPIs;
- Ability to prospect, appraise, list and manage property;
- Ability to plan, budget and execute sustainable market centric campaign;
- To maintain a well systemised property management division, so clients benefit from continued high standards of property management services;
- To build strong working relations with landlords and tenants and effectively manage all issues related to the management of the property portfolio;
- Customer Database Management Ability;
- Participate in all scheduled team, network and extraordinary meetings.
The ideal candidate for the role of Property Manager must have:
- Can do and open to learn attitude;
- A great sense of humour;
- Strong performer in a team environment, presentation as well proven organisational skills;
- Tenacious and hungry attitude with a drive to succeed in property management;
- Sound knowledge of the Industry’s acts, legislations and compliances.
- Agent Representative Certificate;
- 1 Years minimum experience;
- Current Police Check Record;
- Driving Licence and reliable vehicle;
- Guaranteed, the best package in the Industry;
- Performance based Bonus and Incentives;
- Modern office at Business Corporate Hub to EXPAND Network;
- Ongoing Continuous Professional Development Opportunity;
- “Growth+Strive” Model to accelerate career
This is an incredibly rare opportunity; positions like this do not come around often!!! Only successful candidates will be contacted for next phase of recruitment.
Alternatively, for a strictly confidential discussion, you can email your current cover letter, resume and other relevant credentials to HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf of word document formats.