Area ManagerGreater Melbourne Region
At Goldfish, we believe that scale, share and support that enable to keep maximum amount of earning in your pocket, matter to all of us.
Location Area: Melbourne CBD, South Yarra, Dockland, Malvern, Toorak, Brighton, Point Cook, Tarneit, Werribee, Caroline Springs, Epping, Melton,
Position title: Area Manager
Reports to: OIEC
If you're looking to take your career to your dream level… here is an opportunity, knocking your door. We are seeking result driven Area Managers to assist our expanding network across the Melbourne CBD and Regional Victoria. Our exceptional professional development support, team culture, expansive database and assurance for long term career growth is the perfect opportunity to fast-track your real estate career with a guaranteed earning potential for an outstanding commission and ongoing lucrative perks. You will be in command of your own expansive territory offering boundless opportunities to build your team and a brand, where your existing real estate sales experience will boost your potential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Uphold the company’s mission, values and vision to serve our clients;
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and lead team;
- Ability to develop business plan, meetings and setting up KPIs;
- Demonstrated ability to perform, monitor, report and analysis as set in KPIs;
- Ability to prospect, appraise, list and sell property;
- Ability to plan, budget and execute sustainable market centric campaign;
- Customer Database Management Ability;
- Participate in all scheduled management, network and extraordinary meetings;
- Assisting with the sales campaign process from start to finish.
The ideal candidate for the role of Area Manager must have:
- Can do and open to learn attitude;
- Excellent Communication, Verbal and Presentation Skills;
- A great sense of humour; Reliable and trustworthy character;
- Strong performer in a team environment, presentation as well proven organisational skills;
- Tenacious and hungry attitude to succeed;
- Sound knowledge of the Industry’s acts, legislations and compliances.
- Agent Representative Certificate;
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Highly preferred)
- Estate Agent License (Highly preferred)
- 2 Years minimum experience;
- Current Police Check Record;
- Driving License and reliable vehicle.
- Guaranteed, the best commission structure in the Industry;
- Performance based Bonus and Incentives;
- Modern office at Business Corporate Hub to EXPAND Network;
- Ongoing Continuous Professional Development Opportunity;
- “Growth+Strive” Model to accelerate career.
For a confidential discussion, you can email your current resume, expression of interest and other relevant credentials to HR Manager email@example.com
Due to high number of applications, only successful candidates will be invited for next phase of recruitment.
All documents must be in pdf or word document formats