Goldfish Real Estate team delighted to present this land of approx. 35 acres, delivering an inspirational family environment with a stunning iconic Circa 1875 solid bluestone house.
This magnificent property with authentic entrance has a driveway & courtyard constructed with 4,000 antique handmade bricks.
With so much to offer this radiant home all the wonderful features to make you appreciate nights at home with your family including ceiling roses, an open fireplace, deep skirting boards and wonderful handmade etched glass & stained window features.
With a large outdoor fenced off pool available and a well-maintained decking area to surround, perfectly suited for summer entertaining with your family and friends. It is an exemplary combination of space, nature, elegance and style.
Property features are:
- 3 good size bedrooms country style kitchen, formal dining, bathroom & living area.
- Approx. 35 acres perfectly suited for grapes, olives, wheat, cropping or grazing cattle or sheep.
- Separate 1 Bedroom studio apartment with a built-in laundry, shower and toilet.
- Incredibly efficient diesel central heating unit
- Approx. 2 acres of immaculate gardens, lawns and mature trees
- 35x20 foot in-ground solar-heated concrete swimming pool
- Built-in & enclosed BBQ area with open fireplace
- Large four-car garage with workshop, weatherboard shed with double roller doors and second double-storey storage shed with 2 cars parking
- Capacity to store 35,000 gallons of fresh drinking water which includes 10,000-gallon tank underground.
- Underground irrigation from the dam that supplies garden beds, veggie patches and lawns with water.
- Quality cattle yards with each paddock has its own dam and has been sown down to pasture,
- A beautiful well-maintained garden to relax and unwind in with a stunning built-in walkway for you to walk through and enjoy your surroundings
- Double ring lock fencing and mature plantation cypress trees enclose the property.
This is the golden opportunity to secure this beautiful family adobe located just 7 minutes to Ballan, 10 Minutes to Bacchus Marsh Town & Bacchus Marsh Grammar School; and under 1 hr drive to Melbourne CBD or Melbourne Airport.
To book an inspection, call Subhash on 0423 916 840 or Ankush 0433 991 289 or Raj on 0424 775 747 now!!!!!!
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Buyer must do their own due diligence.